Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    amazing ppl they dnt spam " account share, dnt give him back his stuff" in this thread.

but anyways, yes.. some people will pretend to be your friend for a whole 2-3 years just to reach their goal and do what they planned for

it doesnt matter how many years it takes to pretend thts how sick ppl in this game can be, i personaly dnt remembver how many times i got scammed

and when it happens with punch of accounts not just 1 or 2 with valued fully geard chars , yeah hope atzigan can help u getting scammed it not cool

i forgot to say the guy who scammed me recently was not a friend. was an ex hater who was there 24h trying to help but i mostly dealed with his bro not with him, he took all info of my support chars from his bro pc and stole everything, idc what was the excuse but im glad i got my stuff back
    Support chars, yep, that's how you guys were desperately pming me login infos to log and help pvp once I'm around. I haven't taken anything off bro's pc. Funny sitting back here and watch you desperately making **** up. Also I wasn't "there 24h trying to help" as I could totally careless. It's a game but you clearly got your brains rotten 24/7 no life online on this game that you probably take it beyond seriously. Desperate.
    Last edited by whyyyyyyy; 02-16-2015 at 06:24 AM.