Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
well unless you want a str dhan with magic insurgents coming at you agility was the best option and it works just fine as long as ppl dont have REALLY high SD where it ****s with invenom.
I'm sure you were pvping just fine against guards, defenders, str build dekans, giants, dhans, wizzys and locks. And if those were the only classes in this game I would prolly agree with you.

But they aren't. There are the OP classes - templars and DKs (I don't call sages OP anymore - they are at least now reasonable).

How many templars hitting 20k/whack did you kill with that dhan? How many of those templars 1 and 2-hitted you? Bet they didn't even need to use shield strike on you. Temps have 100% accuracy and even if they occasionally dud miss half of them have attack speed so fast you haven't a chance of surviving more than 4 seconds.

No templars and DKs are just plain OP as hell. There is nothing that can stand up to them except another temp or DK.

As far as I can see having 100% DD human classes is a balancing factor that can give players an option to at least survive a game rampant with OP templars (doesn't help with the dekans, but one out of two ain't a bad thing).