Threaded View

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You need SD not more HP and have you seen the stats of the chim/opaniel armour set? thats not balanced you dont know what balanced is I mean obviously you dont fking divi players need to quit the game.
    And tali/opaniel weapons aren't? Something that nobody will get anyways given how "awesome" the rates are.

And why buffing SD armors shouldn't be an option is, you're centering all the attention on dk's/dhans and forgetting about other classes that have constant damage, like temps, etc. And other bottom tier classes that would get even ruined more by higher SD values. Making HP socket stones stackable would make standard pking/group pvp more fun. Because having higher hp amounts is better and always easier to track and mitigate...which also makes pvp last a while longer, more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    Btw, "your so smart" makes you look like a dumbass. You are = You're. Man you kids should stay in school.

Man you kid should gtfo, this isn't getting graded by some English professor or something.....nah, didn't think so. Take your "OMG I'm lyke so c00l" **** somewhere else.

But that aside, I agree temps will be balanced after current attack stones in weapons expiration.
    Last edited by zyklo22; 09-02-2014 at 04:06 AM.