Hi all its steve the temp running around with nubi gears, but made some kids mad.I was in Animosity/TM side for over 3 months been helping around bosses/pk, i got nothing versus the guild and his players, but the guild master.Unfortunaly today i got kicked, not like i care menzz fk this crap just wanted to share some screenshots made today lol from raping my own (EX) guild in Event Server.I got kicked from guild/raidcall, because i made Tiesto Lose 1x Victory Badge and 30d costume 30 all stat(like he need those ****) oh wait he dropped his epic mace inside the event area to my mate(superman<3ggmenz)
2 Week ago there was LMS in Event Server again it was 30 people i killer every1(+Tiesto), 5 mins after i killed him he banned me from raidcall and stuff anyway my point is Tiesto is brain damaged, this guy got 4 rings +18? best stuff ingame and qq for 30d costume and 1 badge? Here are some screenshots have fun, PS im newb i didnt take video Q_Q Anyway KArren(<3333), vesko, spartak, spayker(CHUJ LOL), rhio(hoe<3), justin, hamu(i luv ur cute baby mate),shie,roy you are cool nggaz, you woth to play with pce out