What's up fellow players & GMs alike? Not too long ago, I've posted a reply thread in the Isen Server Official Discussion via General Discussions, and I've mentioned about the new Novice Preservation Stones for Isen's Item Mall and the Blueprint drop rates for the new server. This topic here, wanted to talk about the BP drop rates in both Ran & Jin server.

As I've mentioned before, since the GMs decided to get rid of that one event NPC (can't remember his name off hand) that gives out Craftman & Artisan BPs from Grades E to B @ Crafting Studio about a year ago or less than that, I haven't seen a BP drop while farming (primarily lowbies). To any GM who is checking this post: Will you guys/gals be able to fix the Blueprint drop rate for Ran & Jin servers by any chance? Reason why is that I'm missing some Grade B & A BPs that I need to obtain and they're very hard to acquire by farming & grinding and it'll be all in vain. If you guys/gals are able to do that, us crafters will be highly appreciated and can really get back to crafting again. (And yeah... I know that Ran & Jin may be dead <primarily, Jin is nearly deceased, it's like a ghost town>. I go back & forth between Ran & Isen when I have free time.)

Thank you all for checking out this post, and feel free to respond of what any of you may think about a slight new change in BP drop rates. Holla holla! XD

P. S.: If anyone have a Grade A Artisan Topaz Brooch V Blueprint, I'll be very gladly to buy it in crones or RPs. That's the only one I'm missing for my Accessory list. Peace out once again. ^_^