Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    1 week passed already and people aren't walking around with accs, only the few who killed bosses.

Drop here isn't as near as on other servers, so give it a rest.

We get it, you lvld bunch of lowbies and want free crone, now let GM respond.
    There are more players than you think who have the rings. Flip has the rings theres like 6 or 7 in hollywood and another 6 or 7 in illuminati. Anyone who was id say was lvl 70 on the 29th is well on their way to the rings and anyone who was lvl 80 by the 29th probably has them. I dont understand why you think killing those bosses is the only way to get those rings lol none of the worthwhile bosses drop 100% and u have/should be splitting with the group but sure stay delusional. You cant argue with math there is 21 days from today to the next maint (if we assume it wont be done on the 12th) since that is what you are complaining about. If you cant farm 100m in 21 days..............................................

Please tell me nobody else finds that to be silly. 504 hours you would only need to farm 20k an hour or 330 crones a minute.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-05-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me