when i played back in the days of pre crafted epics...finding a normal craft weapon was simple and people went on farming trips to gather materials to make lv 63 uniqe with 15% melle FCK YEA OP AS HELLLL!!!!!...now that aspect is totaly useless because you would have to craft a 3x+ melle wep (thats close to damn imposible with rates today) but still some +ed chimera would still rape you in a second and because of the main aspect of the game today is to make money with IM weapons and epics, people who want to play the game like it was before just cant play anymore!

my sugestion would be to increase the drop rate on items on the new Isen server, so i could actualy farm some stuf i might need myself! the increase should only be on weps and armor! not skill stones, option stones, bags, boss drops, ext.

and to revive the old schol crafting PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!!! make merchants who sell items with RANDOM stats!!!!
these items should be more expensive then base no stat items from merchants, and with 80% stat cap! so lets say you can drop 10%MA staf from farming, but you could get only 8%MA staf from merchant! and with that being said you could at least give a chance for players who want the old school crafted items! today you can have 3 pieces with max stat you need but cause you cant find the forth you are screwed! try to apply these changed because today there is no way to make a decent stat weapon/armor by yourself.

if some of the devs would look at my sugestion and think it over that would be lovely. peace out!