Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
You forgot the shiny option stones. That means 56%DD, so it's going to be likely 3/4k with ~20-30k hp.
So let's just assume your numbers are correct and you are on the toon with the dd weapon...what are you hitting that templar back for?

Just for the sake of a comparison here...on Jin with 4x +6 boss drops, chimera acc, and a +6 walter my self buffed str guardian with a 6x% melee/dd sword doesn't even hit a decently geared, buffed templar using a craft weapon(low dd) for 1000 damage.

Now why would I throw this out there for an example. If the nerfed forged gear caps around 40% and scrolls they decide to cap at 20% instead of 30%, you would get a 60% bonus to melee, which is exactly what I'm getting now with the stat caps. In addition to that, the total stats added from 4x+6 feathers, chimera acc, and a +6 walters is going to be more than whatever gear/costumes will be available on the new server.(and if its not I guess the whole argument about not having OP stuff is out the window)

So now taking all that into account...even if templars "only" hit 3-4k on someone using a dd weapon, but at the same time the guy with the dd weapon won't even be able to hit the templar with lower dd for 1k, and the templar is also swinging faster and critting more often, do you not see why this server is screwed right from the start?