Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
Creepy? lol well, If you say so

I cant help it if Holland and other Dutch countries have some of the best Djs in the world, if not the best and genres of music to which I totaly love. I even have that exact same Tiesto logo (only blue) tattooed on the inside of my left wrist. Does that make me even more "creepy"? lol

Its also a very well known fact that I LOVE the Dutch accent. One ex Rohan players voice who also happens to be Dutch (Roy aka KatyPerry) has the HOTTEST, most beautifulest voice I have ever heard in my life. But Ill spare you the details of exactly what that one voice does to me tho, but with that being said just imagine for a moment hearing something so amazing, so beautiful, so sexy, so calming, so intoxicating, so hypnotizing that it takes your breath away, makes your heart pound, gives you goose bumps to every inch of your body, makes the little tiny hairs covering your body stand on end, makes your head spin, makes EVERY cell in your body wake up and so on and so on. My weakness is accents and the Dutch accent in particular :$
Ok, that IS creepy - lol.