Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You seem to be one of those temp players who got no skill and can only play their chars while they are OP otherwise they suck. So much skill you need when you can 2 shot everything. The only smart thing you said was about reflect. If you nerf temps dmg give them old reflect back considering everything has aoe stun now and there is too many debuffs.

LOL???....u think about jin where every1 have 3x,4x dd .......i talk about Ran where we have double DD...6x dd most of users or 7x some,8x-9x dd on defenders which its totaly diff.

Edit: wtf u do with"your skills" if you are locked down double time then u can have reflect on your temp to actually move and kill something? & u dont know me,u never saw me in a pvp or leading a pvp...u have no ideea about my pvp style.
    Last edited by ciapa07; 11-21-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.