Quote Originally Posted by secawhite View Post
i'm abia play in bereth
Hi abia

Quote Originally Posted by secawhite View Post
in this game (New Seal Blades of Destiny) does have to dowload a new client?
Of course

Quote Originally Posted by Vermun View Post
when are you gonna open the new server kuma ? and btw congrats on becoming GM now, also im Raigious from bereth, i was gonna buy your green King Of all chicken 1 and half years ago(if you still remember me by any chance)
I'm Raigious. Sure, i remember that moment hahaha. I was so lucky while appreised it and i sold it to you
Soon
Quote Originally Posted by naive4rk View Post
Well, when i got this issue (server restart), i think it will fun to have a nostalgic time while doin my Final Project , i've play for many times for seal online (since Indo and Eternal Destiny from dontb*you know* ). for any comment bout this rights and decisions, keep fighting and working to all GM, Admin, and Technician. hopefully there are more fun behind it, and grats for you bosgadang for this achievement, you show that some players (especially Indonesian player) could be like you, concern to make a good community. by the way keep fighting for this issue, SEMANGAT!! JIAYOU~
Thank you. But, we need to keep our server fun and clean together. It will be awesome server and community