Threaded View

[Bi-Weekly Suggestion Thread #2]~~~ Badge Exchange Program

Hello there rohan players. I am starting a series called the Bi-Weekly Suggestion thread. Prior to a server maint I will post a suggestion and you guys can talk about it as you wait for the servers to go up.

The previous topic was: Enchanted Glacial Weapons

This week's Topic is going to be about this Badge Exchange Program I have been working on. The goal of this suggestion is to promote activity in the game as well as provide players with activities to do on a regular basis. Not only this a crone-sink will be created from this as well (thus making your crones worth more).

You may be asking yourself some questions and I have prepared some answers to some of them.

1: What are badges?
    The badges are character-bound items. They are non tradable and serve as a currency in the badge exchange shop.
    2: How do I get badges?
    You can get badges in 3 ways:
    1: Participating in daily events (Hide n Seek and survival arena will award badges.) I really want to preserve the bigger events such as BNB, Relay and Fishing Derby. As well as remove the crone reward form survival arena switching it with a reward in badges instead.
    2: By completing the badge repeatable quest:
    There are 6 repeatable quests (two for each lvl bracket [30-60, 61-90, 91-115])
    These quests will change to require a different mob after every maintenance. (For example: cycle1= Vedova, cycle 2=zombie archers etc.)
    The second repeatable quest is a boss quest for each lvl bracket. And it will change as well. (Ex: cycle1=zeit cycle2=ramos etc)
    3: By purchasing them for crones: The price will be high but you can just give the npc crones in exchange for a few badges.
    What can I get with my badges?
    You can get some basic items from the item mall in the badge exchange shop. These can be increased through the recycle system 2.

Armour of Cold (Costume) 15 d (25 pd 25 md 250 hp/mp)
    Pumpkin Head (Costume) 15 d (50 mp 50 hp)
    Mobility scroll (30%)
    Gladiator/Mage/Range Licence (5%) 120 min
    PD/MD scroll (5%) 120 min
    Health Crystal (10%) 120 min
    General Talisman (5 all stats) 10 d
    Bronze Trophy (20 all stats) 10 d
    Solo EXP scroll (50%) 120 min
    Party EXP scroll (50%) 120 min
    Solo Seal (50%) 3 day
    Party Seal (50%) 3 day
    Ancient SES (50%) 15 day
    Prices will be posted later because I have yet to find a fair rate for crones>badges.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 04-09-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me