Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Hybrid View

it takes 3 templars, priest,defender,wizard to kill me lol

Failll, glyz keep running toward sz lol
    Forever and Fearless fail again, and I got to gh safe.
    Snowy is mad coz he dy by mods at vestige. Too bad this time u went to gh. lol
    Last edited by frank93usa; 04-11-2011 at 02:23 PM.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Banned
    So, you gh'd. Thats still considered being wiped. Its not really sumthing to brag about, but then agian, what should i expect from sum1 as smart as the south end of a north facing cow.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank93usa View Post
    Failll, glyz keep running toward sz lol
    Forever and Fearless fail again, and I got to gh safe.
    Snowy is mad coz he dy by mods at vestige. Too bad this time u went to gh. lol
    Man, imagine if i made a thread for every time i made sum1 in enmity gh or die on their "secret" wizzies (tazdevil, lust, lolek, lich etc.) or even their regular chars (LunaCrimson, Magical) lol.

Gratz on wiping a pve wiz on a full upg templar? You should give lessons to skeptronz, he was scared to attack odin (1 pt upg) lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Man, imagine if i made a thread for every time i made sum1 in enmity gh or die on their "secret" wizzies (tazdevil, lust, lolek, lich etc.) or even their regular chars (LunaCrimson, Magical) lol.

Gratz on wiping a pve wiz on a full upg templar? You should give lessons to skeptronz, he was scared to attack odin (1 pt upg) lmfao.

lol did u know that a ranger couldnt kill a wizardsolo ? or any classes without debuff? unless if u are a non upgrade wiz it'll be easy. dumb koph is dumb..

SkEpTrOnZ - 99 Ranger - Retired

Mortred69 - 101 Dekan - Divinity

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geloy369 View Post
    lol did u know that a ranger couldnt kill a wizardsolo ? or any classes without debuff? unless if u are a non upgrade wiz it'll be easy. dumb koph is dumb..
    U cant kill 30% hp 37dd 139 psy 30 all stat and 3 hp leach? Oh yeah ur a vit ranger nvm

OMG its Koph!!!
    my heroooo

Koph all you do is GH you are QUEEN of gh'ing you fairy! LMAO

SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    Koph all you do is GH you are QUEEN of gh'ing you fairy! LMAO
    Only time i gh is after doing beze, but u wouldnt know anything about that mr3shot

Frank is exaggerating extremely on numbers, he's also not making any sense whatsoever. Tell us again who went to GH? Because you say you did, then you said we did. There was no defender, and there were two temps (not three), one of which was in the pt venge to get a ride to vestige to farm. Snowyy never died.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Banned
    btw, it only takes 1 templar to kill you. Remember 1v1ing fana, koph, imba, tiesto etc?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast