View Poll Results: Which of our current projects would you be MOST interested in seeing prioritized?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!

35 64.81%
  • Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!

32 59.26%
  • New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

9 16.67%
  • New PvP Item Sets (Armors/Weapons) obtainable through PVP/Dungeons!

3 5.56%
  • New Item Sets (Armors/Weapons)!

2 3.70%
  • New Dungeons/Maps (Including Renewal of Old Content)!

10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Community Feedback Poll~

Greetings Rohanians! After my last thread on DD armors was both popular AND informative, I thought I would continue with another community poll. I have been VERYbusy reading up on our forums, talking to my players (AND coworkers), and all around trying to find out what I can do to satisfy my player base. I am presenting a few options for my players to choose and vote on for my team to prioritize over others on the development. Please note that I will focus on all the topics presented, but the 2 highest rated ones will be the most important for me to focus on.

I have a feeling I already know which options will be more popular than others, but I need YOUR input to continue! Please do try to limit your votes to 2-3 topics. Thank you very much for your time AND your votes!
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 05-27-2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Adding my sig<3

just delete all DD armors since DD Option is only for weapon not for armors and it was a mistake and u should fix it ,
    or make max DD for ELF / Half Elf / DarkElf / Dekan / Dhan / Classes is 75 % Total effect that u get from Weapon + armor
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    just delete all DD armors since DD Option is only for weapon not for armors and it was a mistake and u should fix it ,
    or make max DD for ELF / Half Elf / DarkElf / Dekan / Dhan / Classes is 75 % Total effect that u get from Weapon + armor

Kinda retard asking to delete ppl's items it's same like* please gm delete my mace coz i got high dd* What u dont understand and u wont is this.. these items have been giving from event way back in days. So now lemme ask u this.... Why you didnt ask GM to check on ErzaKwalker? The guardian with full onyx set + one dagger and yet he has 8x dd ? could this be dupe dagger? :O with 8x dd ? better keep ur ****s inside and stop complaining about ppl's legal items !
    Didn't u say u dont even care ! :O why u keep crying like little baby x.x

MadBombeR

Hey MrIceyy2
    You never stop QQ about special items, that DD gear was reward from event old time and it's legal items give out by game master

I'm not on boobs's side and i'm not cherish's friend too, but i'm just feel is not fair for him

How about if i gather ppl and vote let game master delete your ring set (reward from event) or let cap dd at 45% same as epic and made your club (73dd) to be useless

HOW YOU FEEL?

Those DD gear is on Ran server long time, (before those QQer from jin like you came here) it was used by Tickle and sometime swap to some ppl on boobs's side
    Some ppl was fight boobs before you came here.. i never see them QQ much like you

How old are you? 10 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Hey MrIceyy2
    You never stop QQ about special items, that DD gear was reward from event old time and it's legal items give out by game master

I'm not on boobs's side and i'm not cherish's friend too, but i'm just feel is not fair for him

How about if i gather ppl and vote let game master delete your ring set (reward from event) or let cap dd at 45% same as epic and made your club (73dd) to be useless

HOW YOU FEEL?

Those DD gear is on Ran server long time, (before those QQer from jin like you came here) it was used by Tickle and sometime swap to some ppl on boobs's side
    Some ppl was fight boobs before you came here.. i never see them QQ much like you

How old are you? 10 years old?
    nothing is called special items in Online game everything should be obtainable by every1
    legal items give out by corrupted / Stupid GM it was a mistake and they should fix it

i plus my rings by my self i made 9 clubs until i got my 73 % DD club GM didn't boost anything or make anything for me

as u said we coming from Jin , and we didn't have such items in our server , other people who used to fight BOOBS had kind of those armors too and they should be removed

everything i have i made by my self no over power $hits just in game armors + weapon which is obtainable by every 1 that's how the game should be .

u can call me kid if u want u r nothing for me and u can't troll me or hurt me like this , i don't care if u r BOOBS or not , u don't need to lie over online game , grow up , how did u know who use it when u r not boobs ? !!
    no comment
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-28-2015 at 03:03 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

nothing is called special items in Online game everything should be obtainable by every1
    legal items give out by corrupted / Stupid GM it was a mistake and they should fix it

i plus my rings by my self i made 9 clubs until i got my 73 % DD club GM didn't boost anything or make anything for me

as u said we coming from Jin , and we didn't have such items in our server , other people who used to fight BOOBS had kind of those armors too and they should be removed

everything i have i made by my self no over power $hits just in game armors + weapon which is obtainable by every 1 that's how the game should be .

u can call me kid if u want u r nothing for me and u can't troll me or hurt me like this , i don't care if u r BOOBS or not , u don't need to lie over online game , grow up , how did u know who use it when u r not boobs ? !!
    no comment
    Those special items is part of game, for lure ppl to play and join event
    And ppl got those reward before YNK make JIN Server
    You didn't fu*king play on that time.. you fu*king missed event on that time
    Don't keep jealous other ppl who got better gear than you

PS. for your dumb question about how i know if i'm not boobs
    Answer: When you pvp or attack someone used DD gear, you can feel it by yourself

Got it KID ?

i plus my rings by my self i made 9 clubs until i got my 73 % DD club
    Everyone plus ring by himself/herself, you made 9 club that because you very bad luck so blame your luck
    Someone bought upgrade part just 1 set only, forge and got 71 - 73dd

If you have 73dd club and after it got cap at 45dd how you feel?

Point is if you got good items why must to be useless items because some QQer

JUST PLAY AND STOP QQ IT HARD SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    thats probably why he hit over 40k on 7x dd when Tickle do max 17/19k
    This because you NEVER play on OP templar or never play max gear on templar
    At old time before YNK release upgrade 2.0, OP temp with top gear full scroll included CV's costume & CV's talisman can do regular hit 40k on and critical about 70-80k on 7xDD

LOOOOOOL this guy talking about event in-game where ppl gained it, WHY NO TALKING ABOUT BOSSDROP RING BOOSTED ILLEGALLY IN "JIN COMPENSATION" USING SUPPORT ABUSE, THIS IF IS WAS A MISTAKE.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

I like all your suggestion please put them all in game. <33333

revive this 7 year all game. right now I just log in to troll Q.Q and I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post
    I like all your suggestion please put them all in game. <33333

revive this 7 year all game. right now I just log in to troll Q.Q and I don't like it.
    @Karazy
    This Please make all these changes in game as soon as possible they are all great, but make sure to give some small info of the changes being made because this last change(Achievement System) is terrible. Achievement System should have items that are unobtainable in game like Opaniels/Talis/Chimeras(Weapon, Accessory and set) high stat option stones for crafted weapons and maybe socket costumes.

Don't listen to KnightDreams he's a butt hurt Self Proclaimed Best Templar on server.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast