+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

SniDar (SCAMMER ALERT) watch out pps

Check this out people , you be the judge.

Sh1t is getting serious.

I wonder how he got that?Probably the same way , scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerrone View Post
    I wonder how he got that?Probably the same way , scamming.
    I recognize this ring.. lol
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Well, be careful and never don't give information about your account to other players... that's a wrong move to give these to other players of Game ofc...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Well, be careful and never don't give information about your account to other players... that's a wrong move to give these to other players of Game ofc...
    Ofc I won't , but what if someone falls for it.The Staff must do something about people like him.

Banned
    james and ahmed are all these scammers you keep hearing about on forums btw. and prove i scam someone or stfu kid. all these reports are people FROM haters trying to scam people. there is actual tangible proof of it dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    james and ahmed are all these scammers you keep hearing about on forums btw. and prove i scam someone or stfu kid. all these reports are people FROM haters trying to scam people. there is actual tangible proof of it dumbass
    the only 2 reasons we dont hear about ur scams on forums anymore is because:

1: forums database has been wiped multiple times with all ur acts of scamming

2: u have been hiding under random names, fake paypal accounts etc to keep scamming

thats it. u should see a doctor if u actually believe in ur own words.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    the only 2 reasons we dont hear about ur scams on forums anymore is because:

1: forums database has been wiped multiple times with all ur acts of scamming

2: u have been hiding under random names, fake paypal accounts etc to keep scamming

thats it. u should see a doctor if u actually believe in ur own words.
    Man shawn must have lots of stolen identities. Since when I made my paypal account you NEED to register either a bank account (That hasnt been registered before) or a credit card (that hasnt been registered before). If any of those numbers for either the credit cards or bank accounts have been used before it will reject it. You cannot receive, or send money without linking one of the two.

I also highly doubt hes out running around making several bank accounts just to scam 1-2 people.

I think yall are obsessed with him and its quite frankly sad that you all keep spreading rumors because you dont like someone. Yall should get your heads checked.

On a very very far side note.

Most of the people up in here callin him a scammer. Dont even know him, and werent even around when the majority of these rumors were started, just a buncha hamsters stuck in the loop perpetuating some bullshit rumors. PROVIDE proof, or shut the fuck up. Cause im willing to bet aint none of yall can do that.

None of yalls arguments would hold up in court. I know it was you because I know. A judge and jury would throw that the fuck out faster than you could say another word. Stupid ass motha fuckas

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    yes it is. and playwith doesn't ask for our passwords.