+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Which server is most populated?

Hi, my friend and I wants to play Rohan but I want to know the status of the servers before we pick a server to play on. I tried on Isen but I dont see anyone.... so can anyone let me know the populations of Isen server? and Isen just came out recently right? thanks

Hello Ryuugan, try Ran-Silva. If you would like to lvl up really fast Union servers are pretty much populated and the giveaway goodies for noobs would aide you in grinding and level up. Enjoy!

Banned
    game is dead no matter what server u pick

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    game is dead no matter what server u pick
    100% true, whether if you pick the new server or any other it is dead.
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuugan View Post
    Hi, my friend and I wants to play Rohan but I want to know the status of the servers before we pick a server to play on. I tried on Isen but I dont see anyone.... so can anyone let me know the populations of Isen server? and Isen just came out recently right? thanks
    Hey Ryuugan, you will be able to find the majority of active players in the Isen server.

Most players hang out in Limestone Foothill, Hazy Ravine, Akhma Cave, Crafting Studio and Rahkon Dungeon Level 1.
    Some other players decide to use the Elemental Dungeon or Ashkeena Dungeon to avoid being killed constantly when using hunter kits.
    Make sure to check the calendar as well to join in some of the in-game events that are held! If you would like to try out a fully geared character and join an event make sure to register in the Halloween Free For All Event every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 4:00PM PDT!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey Ryuugan, you will be able to find the majority of active players in the Isen server.

Most players hang out in Limestone Foothill, Hazy Ravine, Akhma Cave, Crafting Studio and Rahkon Dungeon Level 1.
    Some other players decide to use the Elemental Dungeon or Ashkeena Dungeon to avoid being killed constantly when using hunter kits.
    Make sure to check the calendar as well to join in some of the in-game events that are held! If you would like to try out a fully geared character and join an event make sure to register in the Halloween Free For All Event every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 4:00PM PDT!
    Any GM will tell you to join this server because it's the server YNK always wanted. You NEED to spend money in order to even level up there. Every single thing about the server is based on cash. They sell it as a balanced server but really you need cash to maintain armor weapons everything. Anyone who fell for ISEN server is a dumba.ss. Try RAN, but who knows I haven't logged Rohan in a while. They're just milking peoples pockets atm.

It's funny that you say that, because all you really need is to be lv 90 in this game and all you have to do is join Power Arena to get items needed without spending cash, you can say to get 1-90 u need cash to maintain stuffs, but think about it if you go get the slow route you can get 90 just fine without spending lol, I've seen people lvling in lower with like natu armor or graham, it's sad but yea if they don't wanna spend money they gotta stick to it and wait for lv 90 lol

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Any GM will tell you to join this server because it's the server YNK always wanted. You NEED to spend money in order to even level up there. Every single thing about the server is based on cash. They sell it as a balanced server but really you need cash to maintain armor weapons everything. Anyone who fell for ISEN server is a dumba.ss. Try RAN, but who knows I haven't logged Rohan in a while. They're just milking peoples pockets atm.
    It's funny that you say that, because all you really need is to be lv 90 in this game and all you have to do is join Power Arena to get items needed without spending cash, you can say to get 1-90 u need cash to maintain stuffs, but think about it if you go get the slow route you can get 90 just fine without spending lol, I've seen people lvling in lower with like natu armor or graham, it's sad but yea if they don't wanna spend money they gotta stick to it and wait for lv 90 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrostyx View Post
    How the hell will you reach level 90 w/o gears?
    You seriously make no sense.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrostyx View Post
    lolno all you need is lvl 90 to get spirit stones but what about making 10 items +12 at least once and 6 of those items +12 3 times? And yea spirit stones and 10% scrolls are all you need as far as IM stuff goes ohwait its not. Also you cant fully spirit stone your gear with JUST 1 char in PA you need at least 2 and thats if you ALWAYS win. Srsly can you ppl do the math?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me