+ Reply to Thread

Crafting system - Gathering quest bug?

Hello,
    after reading this guide:
    There is no quest like this:
    “[1] Gemstone Collection [Gem Collection-1]”
    Like you can see on the picture I have taken the quest but still no this quest.

However when I take the quest below level 115, the quests is there, like on the screenshot below:

Anything can tell me what is going on and why the quest does not show for lvls 115? ;/
    Last edited by Kraszer; 03-27-2015 at 12:22 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.

easy who ned craft LOL

1st click on "I want to learn how to gather gems." Then the quest "[1] Gemstone Collection [Gem Collection-1]" will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    1st click on "I want to learn how to gather gems." Then the quest "[1] Gemstone Collection [Gem Collection-1]" will appear.
    The problem is that, this quest: [1] Gemstone Collection [Gem Collection-1] does not appear on my character with my 115 level.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    The problem is that, this quest: [1] Gemstone Collection [Gem Collection-1] does not appear on my character with my 115 level.
    That is strange. I tested on a level 115 character and it did appear when I clicked that option. Did you try the "Resetting your gathering skill." option?

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    That is strange. I tested on a level 115 character and it did appear when I clicked that option. Did you try the "Resetting your gathering skill." option?
    Same, it does not restart anything at all. Gonna gather up to 100% and check it later.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by DuelistBlad3r View Post
    easy who ned craft LOL
    Hahahaha. Nice one. Hahaha. It's true that not everyone needs crafting but it is still part of the game.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

We still need to report this to fix the issue, even tho we don't need crafting much :P