+ Reply to Thread

Last edited by Kenshine; 05-11-2015 at 01:09 AM.

Banned
    I have Katar 64% mele 30% weapon attack, soooo Atzigan U will boost my katar to 65%mele right? 1 fkn % and im rdy to fight Ran players??? who have 60% mele 120%hp, 12crit,120all stats, 75%dd on theirs weapons?? Sry but R U fkn retarded?
    What kind of compensation R U talking about? Don't forget RAN players use +18 acc and its fkn impossible on Jin to forge that sht !

Thank U kindly for nothing Atzigan, plus im 115lvl and i don't need to enter Ash dung or Elemental, so im disqualified anyway only cuz of that BS!
    Last edited by Francyo; 11-13-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Banned
    Yeah its pretty bad. Its like they're turning our glacials into ph glacials minus 2 mods. This booster is so bad why even bother...waste of effort.

Hi Atzigan.

... I had a long writeup full of 'i told you so' and admonitions for your so-called 'compensation' but you know what? The decisions have already been made and you guys will do what you want regardless.

As the majority of your non-pinoy Jin players head for the door on their way out be sure to say goodbye.

There are folks out in gray gaming area of the internet that will be welcoming them with open arms.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    I will get 1% mele on my weapon and thats all... and if i spend $$$$ to create like 4of them?? all for diff character? Atzigan say fk U only 1 weapon will be boosted !