+ Reply to Thread

ISEN stone shop for weapons

Because those days just a few ppl selling those stones, Its hard to get them, is there not a option to make a npc in lime that sell those stones for a normal price?

I hope ppl can reply if this will a bad idea or a good one? Tell me wat you think about it ^^

( btw no lame reply, like isen is death and we dont care)

( btw i hope a gm can reply to )

Ty in advance

Isen can be alive too easy, ynk will increse rates and isen will be overpopulation lol just we dont care for isen too

well i care about isen.. ofcourse its normal to pay for +7 skills and bonus on your costum.. that is okey to me but pay for a weapon al 30 day is lame..

More reply pls ^^

Um you know you can craft with Magic tools the option stone for said weapons? How about adding the blueprints for the stronger ones so people in Isen can be busy making them rather than playing PA or SA? to get em. Blueprint merchant with all Option stones is not a bad idea. Just gather and Craft all day long. Will prob give more life to that server and i wouldn't mind checking it out with said changes.
    I to don't care about Isen but i can help giving ideas >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Tnx for your great idea RBNXD ^^ but i still vote for a npc that sells stones ingame, wat about less power on those stone?

I am not completely sure of how the Isen power scale works but i do know Temps are still kings there if I'm not wrong the option stones there are different ATK Melee, Magic, Ranged, HP? I find them ok-ish so with those as blueprints on an npc you'll have something to do rather than buying them of an npc that's just too easy.(challenge eh?) With crafters running around there is going to be competition for the gathering spots meaning pvp all over those maps 24/7 meaning server getting lively and moving economy. If you want to buy things from a marketplace try IM that's what is meant for. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!