+ Reply to Thread

Looking for help

approx. 1 week ago, my status window started to act weird, the numbers dissapeared and i didnt get em back. Anyone know what might be the problem?

I sent in a ticket, was told it was "escalating this ticket to a higher department for further investigation/review. Kindly wait for our response. We recommend you NOT TO REPLY to this ticket"

That was 5 days ago and i didnt get any reply at all. I have no faith in seal staff because they are simply not competent and i sadly suspect the reply i got was in short: We dont know, we dont care. This ticket will shurley be opened forever since i doubt they ever will fix the problem.

That is why i adress the community, you guys seem to know/care way more then the sad excuses for a mmo staff do

This is what i see:

I cannot see my AP/HP/Level or stats nor points to distribute And its the same when i try to see others equipment. Cant see their level either
    Last edited by asd123jkl; 03-18-2015 at 09:45 AM.

I have never seen nor experienced that issue before, but you can try to reinstall the game and see if anything improves.

Regarding the support ticket system, I usually receive a reply from the GM within a day or two so I'm not sure why you have yet to receive any reply at all. Right now, I can imagine them being swamped with tickets due to the issues with EXP, drop, refine, etc. knowing they screwed up big time with the server merge.