+ Reply to Thread

Artisan V or Insurgent's?

I'm trying to figure out which accessory is better for lvl 115 Guard / Savage.
    Insurgent's Necklace +5 gives a bit more melee than Artisan V +5, but Artisan +6 gives a bit more. Though this changes if I equip a good costume or steal STR buffs.
    How hard is it to make them +12, and would one be better then?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamorex View Post
    I'm trying to figure out which accessory is better for lvl 115 Guard / Savage.
    Insurgent's Necklace +5 gives a bit more melee than Artisan V +5, but Artisan +6 gives a bit more. Though this changes if I equip a good costume or steal STR buffs.
    How hard is it to make them +12, and would one be better then?
    you better bring more $$ to make it +12, good luck!

Insurgent's are better than artisan coz give all status (it mean and more magic deffens, mana and same time and pdf, str, dex, vit) so u better use Insurgent's if u got this possibility.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Agree with D4rius on this one. Go insurgents.
    Insurgents will be better because of the attk bonuses. The 13 or so stat difference will be more than made up for with the attk bonus. On top of that, insurgents are all stats to add even more incentive.
    No matter the plus, when it's equal reinforcement levels, artisan will give just +12 or +13 more stat bonus. Full buffs, comes out to 35-40 stat total.
    The raw atk is key though. It's much better for damage(I dont know exact numbers but raw attack gives around twice as much damage as inflated attack, from my testing, albeit limited testing) than the bonus from the inflated stat atk you'd gain over artisan.
    And for +12... well.. depends on how lucky you are. In all honesty, you're gonna want a bit of money($100-200 USD[on the low end]) or have some deluxe abradants in reserve if you want to hit that with the current rates.
    Last edited by CPG215; 06-23-2016 at 12:48 AM.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Insurgents are best for classes like yours which rely on raw damage. Of course if you have a +15 or higher insurgent, you will get the benefit of high stat and the raw attack all in one.
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    Insurgents are best for classes like yours which rely on raw damage. Of course if you have a +15 or higher insurgent, you will get the benefit of high stat and the raw attack all in one.
    I like your Warlock >.>

It all depends on what you are looking for either more stats or more raw damage. Up to your class or player preference
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!