+ Reply to Thread

Very odd white screen after server selection

I get a white screen after I selected the servers, apparently the game loads (after an unusual 5-10 minutes, so the first times I thought it crashed) and I can play, but I still consider it odd...

Does anyone know what's causing the white screen? I could load the game properly once, this afternoon, meaning with a loading screen (or at least a picture with ROHAN's featured artist) but the white screen popped up again when I launched the game a few hours later.

I don't get an error message nor does it stop the game, but maybe somebody knows how to fix this?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    you're running on 64bit? Normally it shouldn't be an issue as i'm running on 64 as well, but if your pc can't stomach it well (or your vid. card can't) then this can happen. Check if you have the latest video drivers as well.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Happens to me as well. It's a short white screen though. Like 30sec max. It happens when I have more than one client running already and open a new one. The new one shows as "not responding" for a short time and turns normal then.
    Just nees to wait a lil, that's all.

I've had that on my lappy, haven't got it on this pc though

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

well, point is, I had it loading properly ONCE... and nope, I'm running on a 32bit if I'm not mistaken :T

I don't really see how my PC is supposed to be like "oh nope, now I can't run it..." then after a ****load of re-installing and turning off firewalls 'n stuff "oh yeah I can load it now..." and then under the same circumstances, but only 4 hours later "NOPE."

Or is that possible? that would be weird if it were though lol

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedLlama View Post
    well, point is, I had it loading properly ONCE... and nope, I'm running on a 32bit if I'm not mistaken :T

I don't really see how my PC is supposed to be like "oh nope, now I can't run it..." then after a ****load of re-installing and turning off firewalls 'n stuff "oh yeah I can load it now..." and then under the same circumstances, but only 4 hours later "NOPE."

Or is that possible? that would be weird if it were though lol
    Wait, what?

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Could you be so kind to post your pc -specs?

It could also be that it has issues connecting to the server due to your internet(?)