+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Unfriendly Game Master, please read this if you really care about the players

So i'm sorry if i post this at wrong section, but i don't think there is a section for player's complaining about the game, Seal. And sorry if my english bad.

So it's about the event that runs arround 8.00 pm, dec 3th, at least that's when it held in indonesia, by GM Millicent.
    FYI: The time when i create this thread is arround the time when the event is about to end.

It's the event that requires the player must collect about 8 ingredients, if i'm not wrong we must collect 10 rocks, 20 starfish, 15 wit, 10 eagle feather, 15 volcanic rock, 30 gold dust, 15 sword hilt, and 10 steel. The prize is about refining manual G or some ruby i think. And if i'm not wrong we must collect it for 3 hours limit.

Because i just playing this game again after a long time, i think its a good way to earn some money, and so i'm joining it. And so i make craftsman to collect steel and rock, but before that i collect 15 wit, 15 volcanic rock, 30 gold dust, and 15 sword hilt, and before i relize, it takes arround 2 hours. Then i trying to collect the steel, and i only get 3 steel for 15 minutes collecting. So i use the logic, i must spent arround 35 more minutes to collect 10 steel, and that only left me 10 minutes for collecting 10 rock, 10 eagle feather, and 20 starfish. I think i can't make it so i want to ask GM Millicent about the event, do we must collect all the ingredients or not. And so this is the problem of mine, the reason why i post this thread and the reason of the subject of my thread.

I talk to GM Millicent at unison server, asking about the event. Must we collect all the ingredients? and talking about collecting steel and rock is so unfair for player who doesn't have high level craftsman. I dont really think the event will change for just me, but at least i just want to be HEARD for my hardwork, and if its not possible for anything change i can accept that, if at least he/she SAY IT. For 15 minute i keep speak to GM Millicent, and you know what? GM Millicent just ignored me like no one there. And before that GM Millicent just speak to another player about trading him/her or something like that so i don't think GM Millicent didn't see my word back then. Even GM Millicent doesn't allowed to speak anymore about the event can't he/she tell me about that? Can't GM Millicent tell me about something? He/she just ignored me for the 15 minutes long that i keep talking to him/her.

I'm not the player who spent so much credit to seal, and i just playing this game. So it's up to you guys, whoever in charge that read this, will respond this thread of mine. I just want to see just what kind of treatment you will give to your player, and at least it will give me some reason for thinking if i want to play some game of you guys, from playrohan, and tell me about my friend what kind of publisher/developer are you guys.

Thanks for paying attention,
    Best regards.
    Last edited by blengerbeer; 12-03-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: adding some info (FYI)

LOL, I just laughed when i saw your post. You're mad at millicent cause she didn't respond you on your question?
    and just for a question that if you must collect the ingredients for the special soup event? YES! basically "EVERBODY" knows it!
    actually the answer to your question is always "plugged in" that GM Millicent "NEEDS" the following ingredients so on and so forth..., So it only means you must bring "ALL" the ingredients and trade the GM's.. LOL.. Actually you wouldn't ask a question and QQing here if "YOU'RE JUST PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT" LOL =)

And you're mad cause you didnt get the refining manuals..lol..so you're just jealous to other players cause millicent talks to them..lol

Quote Originally Posted by MasteRGidZ View Post
    LOL, I just laughed when i saw your post. You're mad at millicent cause she didn't respond you on your question?
    and just for a question that if you must collect the ingredients for the special soup event? YES! basically "EVERBODY" knows it!
    actually the answer to your question is always "plugged in" that GM Millicent "NEEDS" the following ingredients so on and so forth..., So it only means you must bring "ALL" the ingredients and trade the GM's.. LOL.. Actually you wouldn't ask a question and QQing here if "YOU'RE JUST PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT" LOL =)

And you're mad cause you didnt get the refining manuals..lol..so you're just jealous to other players cause millicent talks to them..lol
    Oh i see, then how about those who showed up late and want to join? Will you say like, nah poor you, you showed up late so get lost? And i know millicent announce the event couple of times, at least for arround 1-2 hours since the event start.
    And know that the first thing i do when i see the anouncement is write it down at a paper, so i can remember all the things i must collect, so thanks, i already paid attention to the announcement. And you know? When i'm waiting for millicent's reply, someone pm me and asking about how many eagle feather must be collected? and how many steel? so i told him/her the right amount, but what if you are the one that being asked? Will you say to him that "NAHH YOU DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE ANOUNCEMENT, SO EAT THAT". Sure, some people, including me, may lack of attention and kinda stupid to ask thing that seems to be certain, but one thing you must know that a Game Mater exist for all players, not for some players. In this matter i'm talking about your quote
    Quote Originally Posted by MasteRGidZ
    so you're just jealous to other players cause millicent talks to them

And i'm pretty sure i wrote this before
    Quote Originally Posted by blengerbeer
    I dont really think the event will change for just me, but at least i just want to be HEARD for my hardwork, and if its not possible for anything change i can accept that, if at least he/she SAY IT
    So, no, i'm not mad because the prizes.

And if there's a reason why an event is created, what else can it be rather than for the sake of player's pleasure? So i think everyone have the right to ASK if they don't understand about something. Or will you say it's so the player will spend more money? I think the pleasure goes first, because if the players enjoy the game, it's no longer needed to tell them to have some investment, because they will do it naturally. And i'm pretty sure the GM are aware of this matter.

And i'm pretty sure that all of my toughts is right, but if there is a case if what i'm saying is wrong, then please kindly tell me. CMIIW.

IRL!! JUST LOL!! Just to cut the long story short, you're mad because you didn't made it on time, you didn't got the refine manuals. RIGHT? LOL!! well its not the problem of GM's "IF YOU" started the game late rather you arrived late. because milli didn't notice your question, and so you mean you want attention from GM's. LOL!!! JUST LOL!!!

I think i can't make it so i want to ask GM Millicent about the event, do we must collect all the ingredients or not.
    So you mean you have the knowledge that you won't make???!!! LOL!!! and ask for last minutes on what you're going to do??? another LOL!!!!
    So you mean you're already collecting the ingredients and asks if "YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO COLLECT IT ALL"????? LOL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasteRGidZ View Post
    IRL!! JUST LOL!! Just to cut the long story short, you're mad because you didn't made it on time, you didn't got the refine manuals. RIGHT? LOL!! well its not the problem of GM's "IF YOU" started the game late rather you arrived late. because milli didn't notice your question, and so you mean you want attention from GM's. LOL!!! JUST LOL!!!

So you mean you have the knowledge that you won't make???!!! LOL!!! and ask for last minutes on what you're going to do??? another LOL!!!!
    So you mean you're already collecting the ingredients and asks if "YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO COLLECT IT ALL"????? LOL!!!!!!
    Well this is what happen when you only read a phrase when there is a paragraph. I think i already answered all of your babbles at my last and my first post. But you can still post any of you toughts though, it's a public forum afterall, so go ahead. At least if anyone in charge read it, maybe it can affect their consideration. But i think even at the forum they are still ignoring the player? i tought they said they are taking this section seriously, even tough maybe i post this thread at wrong section. Nah, at least i know the true color of playrohan. They are ruining seal from the very first time, i miss jikmaru and friends, they always take care of player and cheater seriously.

So i think this is a goodbye. Goodluck, playrohan.

Quote Originally Posted by blengerbeer View Post
    Well this is what happen when you only read a phrase when there is a paragraph. I think i already answered all of your babbles at my last and my first post. But you can still post any of you toughts though, it's a public forum afterall, so go ahead. At least if anyone in charge read it, maybe it can affect their consideration. But i think even at the forum they are still ignoring the player? i tought they said they are taking this section seriously, even tough maybe i post this thread at wrong section. Nah, at least i know the true color of playrohan. They are ruining seal from the very first time, i miss jikmaru and friends, they always take care of player and cheater seriously.
    So i think this is a goodbye. Goodluck, playrohan.
    Now the situation from seal ED become worst... Is there any gm take care this problem? all item XG +12 have spread around unison market -.- i dunno what's GM doing, i only know their solution only stop RMT player and reseller, but i think that's not the best solution to finish this problem, the best way i think is
    1. Do wipe >> if you don't want busy checking each player with impossible equip (like DWW XG +10, WW XG +10, ANAS HTBS XG +12, BP XG +12, ETC)
    2. Check every single people log (who have impossible equip like i said before) then delete that item
    3. Delete any impossible item with no mercy (so you just delete all of the item that make nonsense) don't care if it's duplicate or not so it will make server balanced again

If you only stop player doing RMT i think that's not the solution to finish it.. People will more do duplicate and sell it and make agreement to the buyer to make it secret ~_~ i think if the situation not finished yet, the economy in game will be worst and all player doesn't want to play this game again ~_~ i just need moderator or some one GM who consider this situation please reply it, i want to know what you are doing for this game...
    Last edited by chubebek; 01-17-2013 at 12:53 AM.