+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation char from PH to Jin server Transfer

@sir Atzigan is the migration of accounts still on process cause for me my char isn't replaced yet & when is the deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by xWinchester View Post
    @sir Atzigan is the migration of accounts still on process cause for me my char isn't replaced yet & when is the deadline?
    Almost all Pinoys that requested for their characters to be transferred received a notification upon filing a ticket, that the transfer was not yet completed. This may probably take a while. I really dont know but, it seems like they are doing the transfers manually. Well, hopefully they dont. Why? Because it may take longer that we are expecting them to finish it.

Transfers are being done manually on a case-by-case basis. It might take them some time to get to yours.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

let's give them a week. I knew transferring of our characters are hard they really need time.

Quote Originally Posted by xWinchester View Post
    Patience brother, patience.

Nowadays patience is a virtue. :P. Can't wait to see my character <3

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    Nowadays patience is a virtue. :P. Can't wait to see my character <3
    bro i feel you! lets wait forever lol

Chúc các bạn ngủ ngon
    Chuyên gia tư vấn du học tại Học bổng du học Canada info@kenhduhoc.vn – 0984.761.634

*keep on swimming*

*keep on waiting*

I understand PH players since their server close they might be excited to use their PH account in this server.
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.