+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Star Of Victory Titles - 500 Vit costume > New merge

as there new servers Merge , there new ppls started to playing , and most of them want the max for them chars
    Like Tiles whats need like 6-7 months to get it and 500 vit costume which ppl were getting from Old event and have to many left

we need Gms try to fix that im not going to wait 7 months to Get Star Of Victory its ridiculous
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

I agree the events should come back so we can win more badges 500 vit...... id rather they give out the all stats pattern than that overpowered costume.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

If you want more events, you're also risking forums to be spammed by e2n and crying haxxxxx

Meh I probably won e2n****s 90% of their 500 vit costumes with my treasury of 55% attack stones :P

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    If you want more events, you're also risking forums to be spammed by e2n and crying haxxxxx
    i wont Hax more )))))))))))))
    didn't know u e2n needed help to wipe kos xd
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Putting that title on IM would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    Putting that title on IM would be cool
    and down with another piece of the gear treadmill. Why go to PA if you dont need SD gear or badges? Why go to SA if you dont need badges? Why go to CV if you dont need badges?

yeah 254 badges is hard (the ammount to get star of vic from 0) but its not impossible and so the only assistance should be from events giving power badges.

Need help? PM me

Aint nobody got time for that. Just put teh fukkin title on IM :P
    Go play a pserver if you dont wana get on the gear treadmill but you ought to since you need to lose some brain weight. Funny I didnt realize air weighed so much

Need help? PM me

This coming from you? This coming from someone that's declared a retard by everyone on this forum LMAO.

They can put the title available for purchase shouldn't mean that you can't get badges ingame through pa and such if you don't wanna spend rp's.

This coming from you? This coming from someone that's declared a retard by everyone on this forum LMAO.

They can put the title available for purchase shouldn't mean that you can't get badges ingame through pa and such if you don't wanna spend rp's.
    Why stop there then?

Lets sell 115+10 scrolls
    Lets sell ruler +18 abs +18 onyx +15
    Lets auction tax control in the IM who needs tsb!
    Lets sell already forged upg 2.0s clicking buttons? thats too tedious what do you think I am gadwin83?
    Lets sell entire skill trees lvl 7 what is this drag and drop nonsense I got money mother ****ah 7 everything I want lvl 7 taunt
    Lets sell instance dungeon clears want rank 1? dont worry we will sell you 1st spot with lvl average of 0.000003

Wait but now what are we gonna do?

Need help? PM me