+ Reply to Thread

New in game, new in server, need some help

Hi guys, i'm new in this game. My pj name is Drakanis. I'm having some problem making quests. When i start a new quest i dont know where are the mobs i have to kill, cant find them. There is any way to find them? Please help me, i need help with this.

PD: Sorry for my bad english xD

Dont bother with quests this game's quest system is terrible! sad to say.

Just go kill mobs around your lvl if you are below 50 your race's map is a good place to find all mobs (if you want to solo) if you want to party up ahkma cave (use town portal stone to human town then walk it) is a good dungeon until lvl 40 or so then you can try rahkon lvl 1 (press gathering hall button on the right side of the screen and buy a limestone foothill stone from the sundries merchant)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Ok, thx for answer. I'll go to ahkma cave. Can i get armors and weapons there? By drop i think

Quote Originally Posted by CronosPower View Post
    Ok, thx for answer. I'll go to ahkma cave. Can i get armors and weapons there? By drop i think
    You can but I wouldnt rely on it but I am sure you will be ok.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Best for me was in Bloodsouls as a priest in E Fro and max wand. Party got trashed then I ran and just managed to stay alive and they all shouted at me asking why I couldn't keep them alive! Jesus f'ing Noobchrist don't walk into Ahkma in normals and expect every Tom, Dick and Harry to keep you alive.

Reach level 15 and get the Egyptian Set to Aster it will help you out in leveling up in Akhma Cave. Join parties and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Best for me was in Bloodsouls as a priest in E Fro and max wand. Party got trashed then I ran and just managed to stay alive and they all shouted at me asking why I couldn't keep them alive! Jesus f'ing Noobchrist don't walk into Ahkma in normals and expect every Tom, Dick and Harry to keep you alive.
    wai yoo bad healor? :O