+ Reply to Thread

Angry atzigan please help ticket 221113

omg this is such bad customer service i am having. i have token for spirit stone exchange in my bag from when you guys remove my all attack force stone. i was told they would remove it but not give me a stone in return. seriously... i pay for item you give token and when i ask for exchange i get told they will remove it but not give me anything in return. omg how does that make us players who spend money still in this game feel i will tell you how it makes me feel. it makes me feel like to not spend anymore on principle of bad customer service!!! fix this please how hard is it to replace stone you stole form me!!! sorry but i am mad!!!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Will have this issue resolved, however there's a couple of things.

Spirit Stone Tokens I - V were supposed to be redeemed from the NPC and it has been over 3 months that this happened.
    These items were removed as we introduced the Melee, Magic and Attack Spirit Stones and that was the main purpose of the Spirit Stone Tokens.
    The exchanges of such "Tokens" should have been made through the NPC and once the NPC was removed we still offered some redemption of Spirit Stone
    Tokens via support, however having passed way too long, most of our GMs were instructed to deny the exchange of items.

Your issue, however will be resolved, as instructed to a GM you are eligible for a new spirit stone that will replace your 1 Spirit Stone Token 5.

thank you very much

omg here we go again this is content of ticket minus char name of course :
    Server: jin
    Exact name of the item: Spirit Stone Token (Rank 5) qty 1
    How did you acquire the item: was given by gms to my item mall inventory when you guys took the all attack force stones out
    Reason for exchange: unusable item needs to be exchanged for attack stone rank 5 melee
    Issue/problem: unusable item needs to be exchanged for attack stone rank 5 melee
    see screenshot attached

now here is reply i get today after you say you will get them to help me:
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support again regarding the Spirit Stone Token.

We do not offer Attack Force Stones for exchange, due to the "attack force" being the reason the Spirit Stone tokens were provided.
    You can choose between Melee, Magic or Ranged Spirit Stone Tokens VI which were the intended to be traded on the NPC, which you didnt trade in during the time. This will be a one time only restoration of such kind for you.

We hope to hear from you soon. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

this is why we are having such frustrating times with ticket system.seems they dont read them before responding to us.i stated already what stone i wanted. fix this please!!!

atzigan again they have CLOSED my ticket and have done NOTHING !!! how hard is this for them to do? i am not using bad language. i am speaking as clearly as possible. what more can i do to get them to do their job?

ATZIGAN!!!!! please help ticket 221113 this is still NOT taken care of. they say they loaded it in event inventory but is not anywhere.and token is still in my chars bag... i even checked isen incase they got confused on which server. i sent another ticket about it and they closed it... and i replyed also to the original and it was closed again as well and nothing done!!!

thank you so much for your help its taken care of now !!!!