+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Should Make Item Mall items tradable

Well I saw some pvt servers that have it and its seems rly good and can help every1 ppl that pay can sell the IM items for w/e they want and ppl who doesnt pay can still earn IM items I know there is Exchange Market but rps is like x3 cheaper. anyway its my suggestion for Jainus server I think its will help in pvp and makin jainus alive but its up to gms hands.

It will not happen.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

The crone economy is too ****ed up to make that possible.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The crone economy is too ****ed up to make that possible.
    I know... I suggest before to sell pots/scrolls and other stuff so ppl will start waste the crone. yea it will takes sometimes untill crone will get little balance but at the end it will get. Also diffrent prizes in Tsb in my opinoin its must tactic pvp and fun that there is and like 2-3b doesnt worth to even try and win this... I think should give new prizes like 1k gs or 7 day 500 vit costume or verdict for all guild memebers that won pvp that way alot people will join tsb and it will be become alot better.. I know i give to much suggestions and things to do but i realy just try to make this game better and more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by xAGIxNUBx View Post
    I know... I suggest before to sell pots/scrolls and other stuff so ppl will start waste the crone. yea it will takes sometimes untill crone will get little balance but at the end it will get. Also diffrent prizes in Tsb in my opinoin its must tactic pvp and fun that there is and like 2-3b doesnt worth to even try and win this... I think should give new prizes like 1k gs or 7 day 500 vit costume or verdict for all guild memebers that won pvp that way alot people will join tsb and it will be become alot better.. I know i give to much suggestions and things to do but i realy just try to make this game better and more fun.
    Thats not wasting crones silly thats just crones changing hands. Also have you ever been to tsb? there are no tactics its just pay a bunch of losers to play lock dhan with kings and farm points wile your GM char has kings then portal bounce until kings is back up then repeat step 2 then portal hop from 5 mins to 1 min pop reflect try to get a stronghold the end.

What this game needs is a crone sink (a place where people can spend their crones that doesnt have tsb tax). Check one of the other threads for an idea on how to do that

Need help? PM me

Crone market is a huge mess atm with all the crones brought in from ph.

The only attrition system in this game is by buying NPC stuff and refining. Need a LOT of people to refine their glacial and oxyx stuff down to lvl 1
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Theres 1 more thing, warehouse permits :P

Need help? PM me

Yep indeed. those eat lots & lots of crones.

Banned
    hey mark remember when SES used to be a WTT option in rohan?

WTS e-edwin for 5 ses or 10m crone :P

Oh man those were the days...

Yeah. now they sell them on EM cheap.