+ Reply to Thread

Question Waiting for the Server Season: Questions and Hope

I'm really excited about the new Season Server! I'm curious to learn more about what unique content will be offered, especially for new and veteran players. How long is the season and will there be a reset after it finishes? Apart from that, I'm curious about the level up, drop rate and PvP mechanisms that will be implemented. Are there any plans for a beta test or special prizes for players who pre-register? Lastly, I would like to know more details about the 'surprise' that has been promised. Thank you for the information!

Hello Rohanian!

Regarding your main concerns:

1) Main Focus of the Server: Keep in mind that the main focus of this server will be high competition between users and fast progress per season.

2) Season Duration and other details: Indeed, from time to time the season will take a reset, we'll provide the exact timing over the next weeks, along with additional details like PvP mechanics, Leveling methods and other important topics.

💡 Note:
    Please note that our current focus is our main Ohn server, where we're addressing all remaining bugs and technical issues, improving GameGuard security, and rolling out key updates to improve the experience for both new and existing players. We’ll have more news for you soon! Once significant progress has been made, we’ll release additional information about the Season Server.

Best regards,
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; Today at 08:16 PM.