+ Reply to Thread

how to obtain transcendence talisman token and amulet of celia

hi sir i just want to know how to obtain thois items, thanks.

For Amulet of Celia, the first thing you have to do is find the key to summon the boss. This key is the same as the Green Cane or other keys like the one in the Blazing Temple, but this is specifically for Rahkon level 5. Usually this key is found in boxes on each side or corner, here's a photo:
    https://rohan.fandom.com/wiki/Rahkon_Level_5
    The rate until you find the key to the box is very low, it takes several or dozens of times until you find it. The key to open the box from the photo above is with a normal farm in any place in R5 (you have to check the key in the pet monkey or pet fairy settings) *I forgot the name of the key, but the key often drops from monsters in R5.
    I hope this'll help u.
    Last edited by slythrinz; Yesterday at 09:03 PM.

Hello there Rohanians!

The information provided by slythrinz is correct, just to add some useful information:

Regarding Amulet of Celia:

* R5 Bosses Guide:
    Syrephis / Celia / Shuriel
    (Drop of each boss in R5)

You have to drop Perfume's from Minibosses in R5 and use it to summon each boss. Minibosses respawns every 6 hours. Totem to summon Shuriel / Celia / Syrephis respawns 48 hours. Below i show you locations of each minibosses and Portals to each room where you will find totem to summon boss.

Every boss has a chance to drop Perfume's.

A1-Yama Stormrod, A2-King Swirl :
    Perfume of Dazzlement / Shuriel’s Empty Treasure Box (one of two)

A3-Corpse's Nail, A4-Freed Slave :
    Perfume of Vain / Celia’s Empty Treasure Box (one of two)

A5-Funeral Conducter, A6-Ventumotess :
    Perfume of Despair / Syrephis Empty Treasure Box (one of two)

When miniboss drop perfume's you have to go to Portal that location is on picture.

> A7 Location Boss - Goddess of Dazzlement Shuriel (use Perfume of Dazzlement to summon it)
    > A8 Location Boss - Goddess of Nihility Celia (use Perfume of Vain to summon it)
    > A9 Location Boss - Goddess of Despair Syrephis (use Perfume of Despair to summon it)

More Info: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz8gCt04sbt

Transcendence Talisman Token

> Currently you can obtain it through the drops from the Corrupt Hero Hall Bosses Loot (as a chance), Extraction Pulverizer, Playtime Events (from time to time), and Royal Sword.
    However, we will be adding new methods to obtain this item very soon.

More info: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz8gCzxBUiR

You can contact GMs directly and our ambassadors, which will help you to start the journey in R.O.H.A.N.! Good luck.

Best regards,
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends
    Last edited by SasoreGM; Yesterday at 11:08 PM.