Conversation Between knuffl88 and OrangGila

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. OrangGila
    lol hell no...i only rape girls...hahaa...my old pc is now used for keeping data of my parents workers fingerprint absence thingy...haha...so i can play rohan in the mean time
  2. knuffl88
    and btw: did you rape your old pc or whut? Why are you left with a nabbie mac?
  3. knuffl88
    my friend <3

you sok!
  4. OrangGila
    lol...the bad news is that i dont have any PC to play rohan..left my only macbook pro...so i gotta go buy windows 1st before start to play rohan again...
  5. knuffl88
    lmao. They gonna hate me if I come.back xD I like!
  6. OrangGila
    in a year? i would get my ass to quit rohan alrdy in a year...hahaa...its getting boring nowadays......im gonna make a guild and put a slogan that says if i rpk thats knuffl fault...then im gonna rage like crazy in akhma...lol
  7. OrangGila
    @eagle lol...u can coz u live near her...i live in a place 5000miles+ away lol....
  8. knuffl88
    I have high doubts that I could return but who knows. Maybe in a year or so but for now definetly not. You have to be a lonely ahkma nab :/
  9. OrangGila
    hahaa...me too...maybe im gonna play rohan again next month...are u gonna permanently uninstall rohan or isit just for the time being? im gonna miss u in akhma if u wont be coming back
  10. knuffl88
    Ah lol ok o.o
    Well rohan is too time consuming at the moment and I don't feel like allowing it anymore. Have other things to do as well and the stupid game kept me away lol. So yah, I uninstalled it 4 days ago ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 44
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
modify