Conversation Between EaglePhoenix and knuffl88

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
  1. knuffl88
    lol it hurts mah heart if they go like: PURFECT BUILD WIZ and Im like... ouch ._. I HAZ TO, I HAZ TOOO!

And fine, Ill leave it loud BUT that includes that you have to be awaken at that time as well. HARRHARR. So feel free to ring, ur up then anyway >:]

haha Im all into pijamas xD except its hot. Then im into not much *nods* lol
  2. EaglePhoenix
    Awk, awk you posted on your walls too, and i thought you just didn't reply! So mean =/

and yah 30 seconds are still hella long for me ! Do you have ANY idea how long a text i can type in that massive amount of seconds? Q.Q
    It's not really cold here, but yuh, going home warming up in bedz all cosy and all, won't really help with going out tonight tho :P
  3. EaglePhoenix
    wai you screw up his sale menz! wai so mean!

kill count/staffmastery and root really are wasted tho lol. Guess i can understand the erase one still as it would take rps to deletez but still. aweful build. aweful.

p.s.: leave your mobile on loud and on tonight >.>
    p.p.s: i wearz in bed what i want >.>
  4. EaglePhoenix
    I didn't post on my own wall >.>

haha lolz, a woman with ballz or so is the saying. Drunk ppl on random places, especially subways since those places are already creepy enough, are just gross.

Many e-hugs will do the trick (but only if they're many!) It's all about the person they come from :P
    But yuh, i'm sure i can make it this time. I hope, i mean, i don't have much choice, do i? XD Would hate myself for it, really. I don't get that many opportunities, cause something always fux it up, so i gotta grab this with both hands tehee.

And i could do worse, but i gotta wait to repost x-amount of seconds, kind of annoying, WAI THEY LIMIT MY TEXTS MENZ *sobs*

BTW

that bunny, t'is cute o.o
  5. knuffl88
    lol just 4 posts? I've expected worse! o:
  6. knuffl88
    wah I can only offer many e-hugz. For more Im uesless Dx

But this new college is a new start and thats prolly exactly what you needed. Something new, people surroundings and such. And no rohan will be good there cause if you have to reach 70% you haz to sit on ur butt-butt-butty. But you'll make it :P You got those 70% in your last college so or so already, so you can do again

RIGHT? D: xD
  7. EaglePhoenix
    4 msg's, read from below to above >.<

enjoy

no long posts, pfft, ima file in a ticket !
  8. knuffl88
    lol na, I get really pissed if someone lets me win. I dont mind to lose but if I win I want to win cause of myself, not cause of nice people >.<

And uhu, oktoberfest is over since tuesday this week. Was enouhg time anyway, less drunk people finally now lol. The subway was full of sleeping drunk people >.<
  9. EaglePhoenix
    All in all, excited but U B E R nervous for next week and all that. No known ppls, new classes i don't know how to find them, new teachers, new rules i have no clue about, new city i've almost never been and such.
    Gosh.

Save meh! D:
  10. EaglePhoenix
    They told me i MUST reach at least 70% at the end of the year, or i'll get kicked. So, i guess ima studies a lot more often o.o.
    It's kind of odd, but i feel really way more motivated for college at this new one, than at my previous years where i didn't really get a boost. Perhaps no rohan much and such has something to do with it, i don't know. It's also my last chance so yerr, perhaps i'm a chicken and wetting my pants at the thought of having to do a silly silly job if i don't get my bachelor done.
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 265
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
modify