Conversation Between knuffl88 and EaglePhoenix

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
  1. knuffl88
    well problem is that we would drive by car which means no snow = goodie. So april is like the possible thingie. A few of us can't earlier cause of money issues. I asked my mom if she can check a few offers, she has that mom-finds-EVERY-good-offer-in-the-net-thing lol
  2. EaglePhoenix
    Hah well, at least got mah shower, still waiting on lunch tho >.<

200euro's isn't muchas o.o, but i thought it was closer by xD thought this month or next month or so lol, april is quite some time and that right before exams ;o. Eitherhow planning such things is always fun :P not to mention it's something nice to look forward to o.o
    4-5 peeps, sounds like a party in the making ^^
  3. knuffl88
    hu sorry, na presentation is at 2pm. Just got busy with planning stuff for the musical. Appearently 4-5 people would join. Checking prices (200 euros for ticket and hotel o.o) and such, we wanna go april. Looks not bad, fb is useful xD
  4. EaglePhoenix
    Guessing you're busy working or had to hush for pwesentation so i'll take advantage of that to crawl out of bed, get a shower and such and go have lunch

Good luck on the presentation !

Lemme know how it went o.o
  5. EaglePhoenix
    lmao, ok! Any preferences? o.O

and lol yeh, a weekend should be more fun, it's quite a tad driving so could as well get the most of it :P When does it play? Poor collegues, but keep nagging! xD and if that doesn't work, you always got the pouting and puppy eyes tactics - shouldn't be a problem to find someone :P
    Allow me to say tho that König der Löwen sounds funny lol

i might, just might, go on a city trip with my bro end of this month (got somewhere a week holidays) or somewhere in early november, just for a couple of days. Depends when he got free time, it's prolly gonna be France tho lol, i hope them peeps talk english too.. might give me troubles else lol. Not yet sure where to, he's the planner, i just go with xD
  6. knuffl88
    yau Im nagging my collegues at xD might work out with it, I wanna see it o.o so cute :3

And yah we could drive by train I guess or make a 2-cars-group. Maybe a weekend so we can do some sightseeing (party) as well xD

nomnom shoes :3 well buy one for yourself and a pair for me then o.o !
  7. EaglePhoenix
    lmao, well, i crawled back in bed (regardless of the time being 11am) so hurr ! And i go buy shoes >.> aand get my college books this afternoon pewpew. Fkrs 350 euro's for 11 books and i guess another 100 for the shoes lol, will only buy one pair tho >.>

I knew hamburg was a city xD but isn't that quite a long long distance from munich? It's nearly as long as from my city (coast) till the other end of belgium (which then again isn't that big tho lol) at least 3h driving o.O
    Lion king musical, sounds something for you hopes you finds someone to go with, it's gonna be fun
  8. knuffl88
    haha @ at out of bed. I'm out of it way longer. SUFFER xD

Meh will see. Ill survive it so or so xD

and about hamburger musical (lol) it was a question if someone wanna go with me to hamburg (a city xD) to watch lion king musical :P
    we dont have it in munich, just hamburg :<
  9. EaglePhoenix
    butt the poor hairz =/
    and lol, i could not help but think it's not that hard for you to hide in a jacket other than yours *chuckles*

Ah forgive me =P the pwesentation will go great will be done before you know it. No rushing, no stressing, no fasttalkingtogetitalloutquickie and such :] *patpats*

oh and whats with the hamburger musical thing? xD my german soks this early in the morning. Oh also a kos irl, cuz you just made me get out of bed to grab the lappy so i can type fasta xD
  10. knuffl88
    You just butt-ed again ._. pewpewpew

and I have no idea how many people will be there, I dun wanna know even xD It's "just" a 20min one but err yah.

Imma hide in my jacket and act like im not there o.o *rips hair off* D:
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 265
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
modify