Conversation Between knuffl88 and EaglePhoenix

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. EaglePhoenix
    *sighs* women.. never satisfied

It was an option eh =P - will find out how "good" that spot is when i getz mah packieieieieieie ( i just gotta figure out things involving armor first XD and how to get easily on spot) Since exp-pt's with you = rone, and soloing/drop= kali lulz. Getting in kali is one thing (letting myself die after setting BS), it's getting back to rone that most probably will be the problem lol. Especially since i've got to drag along ruler to protect my tail >.>

BUT

you do could maybe grind/farm kali with luft in pt? *wonders* Let's wait till you've got your pro rings though anyways
  2. knuffl88
    lol I won't buy a weap for that. I might try with venis staff once. But they gonna hurt, I'll have like 500pdef less than right now >.<

And nuhu way that I stay around and wait for mobs respawn lol. Rather sticking to ron then xD so boring D:
  3. EaglePhoenix
    *endless QQ's and headbangs*

Bwah, not that negative D: , sure you'll be able to grind there
    Just won't get hit for minimum hits, that's all. Crits of them shouldn't be a problem (crit drop armor, gmi and maybe even magic reflect - might take this one before that int aoe if you don't know where to spend the sp on anyway - and it's useful for pvp vs vit fishies even) - just the normal hits, got to find a way to lower them lil more. Will see once you get your rings and stuffs We gotta find a way to find out how "bad" it is with a DD staff instead - but no point spending rps on a DD staff if you don't even know if it will work -.-'

The places i grind, you surely can grind too, but then you probably lack in mobs XD Think you kill them with just pollution mind lmao. Though fast kill = fast exp and fast drops, just sux waiting on respawn.
  4. knuffl88
    Feel free to QQ as much as you want xD

I really want to farm a lil in kali. I won't get much rps wise tho unless I get some pro drops :/ prolly gotta stick to ron til the end of mah wiz's life lol
  5. EaglePhoenix
    and yah if it's up to me, then i'll donate some few more :P
    Just didn't earn much yet last few days. Rone is oki for exp-pt's and rpsfarming (if they get sold -.-' ), but crone wise it soks D:
  6. EaglePhoenix
    oh and, can i QQ? Pwetty pwease.
    This exam is like mixture between history of belgium's politics, politic of europe and law. That combined with another law-subject as second.. it's .. GNARGH ME HATES *double headbangs desk*
  7. knuffl88
    up to yoo :P we have enough for this event tho
  8. EaglePhoenix
    I'll donate some more to GT for future buffies
  9. knuffl88
    yesterday already* ff on mobile acts weird lol
  10. knuffl88
    haha then u did

yah it should be enough. theoretically
    i took the money.out gt yes
Showing Visitor Messages 161 to 170 of 265
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast