Conversation Between Atzigan and asfhjsahd

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. asfhjsahd
    e) this is a follow up on MR mentioned in part c) , remove the scrolls that prevent items from dropping from u when ur red , make being red a massive penalty so ppl think twice before randomly killing everything that walks , because ppl who r lvl 60-100 who cant even retaliate to a frog in pvp dont find it fun to have their asses wacked around and their scrolls being wasted cuz some1 feels like killing every1 in the grind spots
    f) add next to the exp bar a value bar of how much exp u have and how much u need to get the next lvl

best regards atzigan , and pls dont just disregard this post cuz it took me a while to type down , tnx , and enjoy ur day , and sry for the multiple posts and long paragraphs , ur chat limits me to 1k words .. >.>
  2. asfhjsahd
    because some pick it up as a 30 minute hobby like hes taking a pissing break in a movie ....... , and if say u had killed some1 and he venged on u and killed u , u get cleared out of his honour system list , however if u were to kill him again , he shouldnt get another free venge on u , he has to recharge venge on u and pay that last remaining shot he has , the venging can be refreshed each week to allow ppl to try and prove their worth in upcoming 2 weeks after it , think of it as a chance at redemption or a battle down with the other guy for who can be the one making the other search for him to kill him
  3. asfhjsahd
    d) Venging is a joke , specially when u have MR , u can recharge venge on the same person a million times and stalk him around , someday last week i was on my guardian running to kasa , a guy tried to rpk me earlier and i killed him , he literally venged me 15 times , cuz i was on my mount he could never catch me cuz by the time his screen goes on again i was already too far , ofc i took up a joke and just kept running around like a lunatic after to finalize his fail trial of venging to a total of 45 venges , and that was just 10 minutes of my time , i know that the pvp honour system causes the kill-death list to be cleared with every maint , but still , u should be allowed the actual venge of when u die and 1 recharge after it , AND I LITERALLY MEAN JUST 1 MORE RECHARGE , its not fun to have some rpkers intentionally come armorless next to u and turn pink for u to kill them and they just keep venging u for the rest of the 2 weeks
  4. asfhjsahd
    ofc u could have some part in the code that if the GM is dead inside that room , MR turns off of the guild members , its just a suggestion and not a must imply considering bugs glitches lag and all other factors , and since there is no MR all around of rohan all the time , new players and half good players will have the capability of grinding their characters and enjoying the game , and just to note something , if MR is casted in a guild , dont make it a timer buff in which if u log off it remains , make it a timestamp buff , for example the GM casts it at 1 PM , weather u were on or off at the cast time u have it until 3 PM , if u log on in between u will get MR instantly activated on u , this will prevent guilds from casting the buff on several characters and switching between them to take turns in rpking , however all other guild buffs and scrolls should be kept as they r , if u log off they retain the timer on them till the next time u log on
  5. asfhjsahd
    the best solutions to this rpking issue is removing MR , but if that is done there will technically never be any pvp anywhere and no guild fights or boss fights which would make the game boring , to satisfy that fact and still maintain a healthy pvp enviroment , put instant MR on every1 who is a boss room and maybe the hallways and adjacent rooms , for example ruler room , the 4 hallways on either sides and those rooms , and ofc dont apply this on all the bosses , just the major ones like ruler , silva , phoenix , beze , all other mini bosses should just have it in that room , this will ensure that pvping is maintained without fear of anything
  6. asfhjsahd
    c) MR which allows richer ppl and previously stronger ppl to just walk around destroying the game for every1 , i placed chars in both of the major guilds in this game and watched that i get pked once every 30-40 mins , so i decided to make totally new chars and leave them guildless , the number of ppl who walk around rpking is a joke , i get killed by ppl over and over and over just cuz they feel like being douche bags to every1 trying to level , and ofc seeing as eclipse and vietepic r the current main rpkers u can track what they do , log the GM , buff MR on every1 , rpk for 2 hours non stop , and maybe even buff multiple chars with MR and once it runs out on one member , they relog onto the other one and continue the rpking streak .
  7. asfhjsahd
    b) all characters with aoe need to be fixed ,lets take up a wiz , u have 10% lifesteal , if ur basic atk does 1k dmg and u hit 1 person u heal 100 dmg , if u hit 10 ppl ( assuming using destroy will make u hit 10 targets in total including the main target like all other races ) dealing 1k dmg to each , u should get a total leech back of 1k health , in the truth of the scenario ur gonna heal 10k , because there is a fault in the code that calculates the total dmg ( which calculates dmg done to all targets and not per target ) then multiplies that and gives it back on each hit , in other words if u hit 10 ppl with 1k each , the game counts it as if u r hitting each for 10k thus giving a massive recovery , once this is fixed ull see y i said buff of the dmg scaling on order swing charge up , and ull also notice that a templar in group pvp who has his aoe on and once hits that aoe shot he heals the whole party to full hp (thats due to massive dmg+this aoe mess up)
  8. asfhjsahd
    7) General :
    a) change the link of cdr between normal hp pots and holy wine , holy wine , holy water , and heavenly teardrops should each have their separate cooldown which should be 2 mins + , those pots r supposed to be life savers not a test of who can spam faster to maintain his hp
  9. asfhjsahd
    5) Scouts :
    i honestly dont know what needs to be done there , they r a perfectly useless race , rework the scouts in some way that makes it viable in pvp again , and i would prefer that u ask a scout lover whats wrong cuz they can give u perfect details
    6) Warlocks :
    a) reduce the lifetime of his mirror so that it isnt chained on forever or increase its cooldown ( either one of them works fine )
    b) reduce the debuff power of the stats drain and decrease skills , a warlock shouldnt turn a full vit char with 200k hp into a cute puppy with 40k hp , thats just ridiculous , or massivly increase their cooldowns , 5 mins cdr at lvl 7 is a minimum , a person shouldnt walk around blasting the balls out of every1s stats
  10. asfhjsahd
    4) Guardians :
    a) make their stone skin 50 seconds again , else they r useless since it runs out far too quickly for them to do anything
    b) increase the order swing scaling so that it can charge more dmg in a shorter period and increase its cooldown , for example intead of 8% charge and 2 min cooldown , make it like 15% charging and 5 minute cooldown ( so that ppl dont spam it ) and keep its duration the same , dont change it , its just perfect the way it is
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
modify