Conversation Between knuffl88 and EaglePhoenix

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast
  1. EaglePhoenix
    Can't help it you're being all lazy and refuse to add anything positive for the community care takers here on the boards in order to pump up your posts.

Or, when you leave me TOTALLY and poorly and and sadly and ..soooo alone when you go on holidays where i got nothing to do then and then end up in troubles and and.. and then must defend myself against the big bad peoplos and such and *starts sobbing*

I didn't realize tho XD I just reply here and there o.O not intentionally raising my postcount (hurr ofc i am). It's getting an annoying addiction tho, i wanna go study but .. yah xD leaving feels like losing the discussion. I hatses it. We hatses it. Can't leave our precioussss forumz, can we? Noooss, mine MINE MIIINE !
  2. knuffl88
    menz fok you.

Just saw how many posts you have. Are you nutz? D:<
  3. EaglePhoenix
    Won't be better ^^
    you forged with almost all 36/37 parts, i take half of the time 33's lulz. Being cheap and all that =)
    You're better off with crit drop anyways
  4. knuffl88
    oooh pro hp is pro o.o
    rly nice. if u keep going ull have betturr bedron than me. kos irl xD
    still.didnt start eating lol. *waits*
  5. EaglePhoenix
    140 pd 409HP +5 , dlvl to 85 =]

I took 1 rare pres stone on truth and plati (since those are pretty expensive) + pres stone for unique. Those succeeded at first try. Ancient took 3 tries tho, kinda hurt the pocket xD + 2 HP option stones. Eitherhow expensive or not - it's my 2nd self made bedrones *-*

Urgently need to farm rone inside weaps for rps refund :P oh and crones - especially crones lmao. Ish happy.
  6. knuffl88
    ohohoho gz on the tasset what pdef? like I could wait for the details xD
  7. EaglePhoenix
    My hero

Yuh hoki - i made bedron tasset in forge (lil expensive tho but still) details and such later =P
    Weap is awesomeness - tho i think something is up with hp calculation, not sure - gonna post on forums in a min lol.

Enjoy the meal
  8. knuffl88
    pewpew gonna take a lil til I can log on. Dad just starts grilling
    so maybe at 9 or 10 :3
  9. knuffl88
    nubface. Logging fb
  10. EaglePhoenix
    ._.

Oh gee *feels like a complete jerk*
    How, when, why, where D: thank yous *-*

I also had left you little notice on here but i see it's gone :x - prolly by gm's, they had all threads on forums deleted yesterday late. All of them heh, gnyu made like 10 threads as complain but they're now gone, too.
    Was lil poke cuz - well yah, cuz i wasn't much fun yesterday eve, was I? Said that i didn't know why - no particular reason, so no real excuse at all x.X , just too long on getting epic bored and meh, my own fault that is, i shouldn't have stayed on all morning noon, knowing there is nothing i can do anyways. aaand that i wasn't sure if it affected your mood at the end - wasn't intentional, rly x.X and if so, you could double slap me and also a sorry

Poke me on fb if you got some time today x.X
Showing Visitor Messages 141 to 150 of 265
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 ... LastLast
modify