Conversation Between knuffl88 and EaglePhoenix

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
  1. EaglePhoenix
    It'd be sweet if you can get such a "vast" contract - a job, money and no worries about job searching and shiz. I had my summerjob there, especially those last 3 days, done pretty well at my job and they asked me to send through my college shedules so they could call me to come work more often. It would've been a major boost to my CV later on and also lots of experience in the business. But now college fk'dd totally up and now i changed to a new one and guess well. I won't skip lessons there now. It's also a lot more ehm "strict" compared to my old college.
  2. EaglePhoenix
    Haha yeh, i know what you mean. Sometimes i was hella bad, sometimes i could - like you do - kick in one after the other. I remember once, i had some great day and we went to billiard again with some peeps on another time after that. The one friend was like: i team with jona, he's pro. I kind of fk'd it up that day tho xD guess he regretted his choice lmao. All in all, who curres about winning or not when you're having a great time :P . Pah, and you're a woman, they should let you win ! Unless they're also female o.o
    Oktoberfests are done by now aren't they?
  3. knuffl88
    haha seems there IS something that makes you post less long texts! XD
  4. EaglePhoenix
    fux these forums, msg error cause it's too long. i'll have to split it >.<
  5. knuffl88
    lol I'll stay here after end of apprenticeship. We get another contract for 1year and if that worked well we get one forevururur. Means I'd stay here ^^ I don't mind it at all, it's nice work most of the time. Right now I'm updating our different departments in the active directory xD

na I usually dont win against them lol. They are both betta than me xD but its still hella fun, and sometimes Im having such a pro-period where I run smooth xD then I can put those things away like nuffin. Sometimes I mess even straight shots tho xD its fun either way lol
  6. EaglePhoenix
    you work with that "good" chef today? or is he gone? But hey, next year exams and then.. then well, actually what then? xD You stay there at that work or? I mean, it's not really work-work now but an internship, isn't it?

@ billiard: harr lol, limousines? ;o Your own chauffeur already and all that. Let them be "Bob" tho. Win again this time :P, it's been ages since i've done that. Used to do it with friends to celebrate end of every exam period (before getting our marks) in highschool. But haven't done it since, wonder if i still can do something useful with such a cue other than scratching the table's surface.
  7. knuffl88
    lol yah, they called for a meeting and then we went to lunch right after, was without a warning @.@

Na I got work to do atm, but the thing needs like 3-5min for every turn so I got free time in between lol.

Im going to billiard today again, tmw we have to decide still. Cool thing is they pick me up from work even xD could get used to that :3
  8. EaglePhoenix
    you're kinda not alone lol, at least you still got work. Though it sounds like there ain't much work to do atm?

Wanted to chat lil on fb lol, thought that was what you called for, but you logged out right after. I'm kinda reading to pass the time but it's not really that exciting *yawns*
    Played 30 mins on NTW but got bored too after first battle so gave up on that as well for now

what's the plans for going out in the weekend?
  9. knuffl88
    lol

I are bored. Like bored. Harr ._.
  10. EaglePhoenix
    Ouch, suppose i'd better behave then o.O
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 80 of 265
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
modify