Conversation Between TheFake and TomKnightThe2nd

1. TomKnightThe2nd
    How the **** do you build better? I get armor, MResist and Health.
    but it doesn't do anything!
  2. TomKnightThe2nd
    I hate LoL.
    All the champs I wanna play are underpowered or have some retarded catch and all the ones I don't wanna play are overpowered
    Taking over half my HP in one skill when I supposed to be a tank wtf? ****ing WHOLE map skills that make you deds and one of the champs has Gangplanks ULT as a normal skill with like a 10 second cooldown. ****ING MISS FORTUNE and ****ING KARTHUS Why they make it like rock paper scissors man?
  3. TomKnightThe2nd
    Oh hey man that guy in plane kill me again we gank him later in bush
  4. TomKnightThe2nd
    Howdydoody Mooshelle. I dl LoL and added you, I am on EU West ok? My name is CheaterMcCheat, yes it better than ur name but I not judging u. I am lvl 8 and want be pro Blitzcrank and Twisted Fate cause both them awesome. I read Blitzcrank guide and man no wonder i soks i kept getting fking wrong items.
  5. TomKnightThe2nd
    Help me get pro at LoL plzplzplzplzplzplz.
    I don't understand it
    Man idk what items to get or anything, what the **** do they do!
    Man, I choose a tank champ most of the time but champs with 0 hp stat and max damage stat get more hp than me. HOW?!? I use hp boosting items, armor boosting items and fking magic resist items BUT STILL THEY CAN OUT TANK ME WHEN THEY SUPPOSED TO HAVE 0 HP! I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW!?!
  6. TomKnightThe2nd
    Ma'am. Need more characters msg 2 short.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
modify