Conversation Between EaglePhoenix and knuffl88

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
  1. EaglePhoenix
    i kindof answered, but it keeps saying that you're typing a msg so i guess you're bugged or your interwebs is messed.

Why should I be mad tho?
  2. knuffl88
    Is your fb chat bugged? Or are you afk?

Or even mad? o:
  3. EaglePhoenix
    You going on still today or staying off?
  4. EaglePhoenix
    Awk, hell yeh *flappers ears* - good memories :]

Tiny guilds, our selfmade 2-3member ones, but fk they were usually the best out there funwise hurr ^^,

*gone sleeping in order not to oversleep o.o*
  5. knuffl88

WeirdEvilEarClub from start til end :3
  6. EaglePhoenix
    *random poke of the day - just becuzz I can*
  7. EaglePhoenix
    haha, cute :x

xD - at the end of work, I'll make a pile of hairnetz and BURNZZZzzz them all! Burn the heathe...hairnets!
  8. knuffl88
    Special hug for the special friend

Hairnet all the way *chuckles*
  9. EaglePhoenix
    Kruff Association, Jamaica

When one hears about the word " kruff " a lot of eyebrows are raised and ppl often wonder , why that name or who would actually call them self a KRUFF

Even tho the original meaning has a negative nature and a "CRUFF" is often referred to as a worthless individual, we seek to change and define the meaning , give meaning to individuals that don't try to be "regular" and those that don't try to fit in , with the wider world , kruffs are generally persons and member of any institution that are naturally gifted at what they do best , persons that don't try to impress and still get work done , persons that are trying to make it without standing out and walking in other ppls footsteps

In lesser words " KRUFFS" are naturally gifted achievers that has made it (or trying to make it) naturally their way, and not through standards or norms that we were grown to live by.....
  10. knuffl88
    So smart o.o

Explain me what a kruff is when I'm back then !

gone~
Showing Visitor Messages 211 to 220 of 265
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
modify